Hello Friends! Today is Sunday and there is a nice sweet, smarties’ Cookies!
I made them this week, thanks to the sick child at home (as usual: D) and drizzly weather.
As soon as the weather is a bit dreary, my daughter wants them to do ….ahahha
They are colorful, healthy and good for children:
- 230 g of flour type 00 + 20 g approximately flour for dusting
- 1 egg
- 50 g of butter
- 50 ml of milk
- 110 g of sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Add sugar and yeast to the flour and mix.
- Have a fountain, add the middle egg, butter, diced, begin to knead then add the milk little by little.
- Form an homogeneous mixture, remove small balls, mash a little ', arrange them on the baking sheet.
- Enter at this point of the sweets smarties.
- Sometimes put floured on work surface.
- Bake about 12 minutes at 180 ° C, preheated oven.
- Do not panic if you subtract them when they seem too soft, when it will cool theywill become beautiful fragrant
Byebye and good week
There is still time for the diet, but a little sin you can do for the Epiphany.
Tomorrow diet! I swear!
These are the chocolates that I wanted to do to celebrate the Epiphany.
If you would like them with color and with more varied tastes like smarties more pronounced, you can melt them into small pieces in chocolate, or as I did, simply insert them into the mold whole or in a half (It depends on the size of the molds).
Comfortable the molds silicone.
Chocolates extra dark with smarties
- 200 g of dark chocolate
- 15-20 g of smarties
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler
- Take the molds, also fine the ones for ice.
- Put a first layer of chocolate.
- Add smarties cut in half or whole, depends on the size of the molds.
- Cover with chocolate and level.
- Chill at least 3-4 hours
- Turn out the chocolates.
The dose and ‘for about 12-15 chocolates!
Still Happy Epiphany to everybody!