This recipe is fantastic because the particularity is the chocolate chips in the dough of the pastry! Then there is chocolate and jam, all purchase points because it’s my jam (see post here).
Today they are sloppily .. we go straight to reciepe, tart with homemade orange marmalade:
Tart with homemade orange marmalade
Tart with homemade orange marmalade, chocolate chip shortbread in
For the pastry:
- 300 g of flour type 00
- 125 g of butter into small pieces
- 100 g of sugar
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 40 g of chocolate drops
- Place the flour in the center put the sugar, butter, diced, egg and egg yolk.
- Begin to knead and also add chocolate chips to form the dough, do not knead too.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for about half an hour.
- Then roll out the dough and put it a mold cake pan with ⅔.
- Spread the inside with jam and then with the remaining dough make cords to garnish surface.
- Bake at 180 ° C for about 30 minutes.
The doses given are for a tart mold 24 cm, as you can see from the photo, I used a loaf pan therefore ‘doses are about half’.
You can also use different kinds of jam with this crust, or rather jams of red fruits that combine more ‘with chocolate, depending on your taste … for example we would be well jam raspberries, or strawberries.
Do not forget to compliment my husband.
Oh yes, this time he formed the plate with the photo of the sweet hubby … bravo!
Now I greet you and wish you a good evening!