Hello! This is a receipe for dinner with our friends on Saturday night, I made this amazing risotto with an exceptional wine: Amarone, a bottle of wine given by our dear friends at Christmas! Here is the recipe, it will make a great impression, Risotto with Amarone Valpolicella!
P.S. My husband died while I put this wine in risotto!
- 320 g di vialone nano rice
- 1 onion
- extra virgin olive oil
- enough beef broth
- 350 ml of Amarone Valpolicella
- 60 g montasio
- 20 g of butter
- grated cheese
- salt to taste
- Fry with a little oil the onion, add the rice and toast,
- Add the wine and stir well making it absorb,
- Continue cooking the rice, adding broth.
- When cooked, stir to fire off with previously grated cheese and butter.
- Serve with some toasted cheese