Always on the wave of alternative flours.
I havn’t understood if kamut and spelled are suitable for those who are intolerant to wheat.
The fact is that when I eliminated refined flours, grains, bran and everything that covers grain, primarily using kamut spelled and other flours, I’m much better, here the recipe:
Apple pie and raisins with spelled flour
A yummy apple pie with raisins maked with spelled flour
Ricetta: First Course
- 250 g spelled flour
- 100 g of cane sugar
- 1 package yeast
- 3 eggs
- 125 g of butter
- 4 apples
- 150 g raisins
- 2-3 type puff biscuits or macaroons
- 250 ml of milk
- Melt butter
- Beat eggs with sugar until it forms a compound firmly attached
- You added butter
- Combine flour, milk, apples into thin slices and raisins previously floured.
- Finally add the baking powder and mix well until mixture is smooth.
- Crumble the puff pastry on the top of the cake.
- Bake at 180 ° for 35 minutes