Hello !!! Today a different way of cooking to avoid falling into the usual meatballs! Yummy and lightweight, a very good receipe, healthy, enriched by the taste of the potato.
This time I don’t say that are gluten free for the presence of bread, if you wanted to make it gluten free may present replace the bread with the gluten-free crackers crumbled.
Here the receipe of the meatloaf buckwheat:
- 150 g of buckwheat
- 50 g of bread soaked in milk
- q milk. b. to soften the bread
- 40 g of grated cheese
- 30 g of breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- flour q.s.
- salt. b.
- parsley q.s.
- 2 potatoes
- extra virgin olive oil
- Soak the bread in milk.
- Rinse under running water buckwheat and boil for about 20 minutes in salted water
- Drain well, place in a bowl, add the egg, soaked bread, grated cheese parsley.
- Season with salt.
- Grease a baking dish with olive oil.
- Molding of meatloaf mixture and flour it
- Lay it in the pan
- Enter the potato thinly sliced.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and grated cheese.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes until the meatloaf is beautiful golden