Pasts with peppers and olives, main course from the warm southern Italy!
Here the receipe!
- 320 g of baby bibs
- 2 red peppers
- 1 small hot chili pepper
- black olives (for me in the oven)
- 1 clove of garlic
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- In a wok, saute a clove of garlic and chilli in very fine pieces.
- Combine the peppers cut into small pieces, add salt and a leaf of basil
- Bake for about 20 minutes, so you bake the pepper.
- Add the olives towards the end of cooking.
- Cook the pasta al dente and toss in the sauce of peproni.