Here a yummy and healthy jam!!!
Jam kiwi and apples
Jam kiwi and apples, a great combination
- 800 g of kiwi
- 2 apples
- 400 g of sugar
- Remove the skin to kiwifruit and cut into small pieces, so the apple.
- Put everything in a large pot, add a little water and bring to a boil.
- At this point add the sugar and stir.
- Bake for an hour and a half, until the mixture begins to harden.
- Potting in previously sterilized jars in the dishwasher.
- Boil water in the jars with jam, tightly closed, for 5 minutes.
- Let them cool in their water.