Today I propose a yummy recipe, instead of the usual excellent pizza, here the wafers made with kamut flour, which I love.
Accompanied by meats, vegetables and cheeses, gourmet dinner becomes simple, all done with redundant sourdough.
Crushed with kamut flour:
Crushed kamut sourdough
- 300g flour kamut
- 100 ml of Licola
- 20 ml of olive oil
- 180ml of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- oregano to taste
- Having refreshed your yeast liquid set aside 100ml
- Dissolve the yeast in the water
- Place the flour in the center and put in the oil water
- Mix and add salt towards the end.
- Form a smooth and homogeneous mixture.
- Let rise until doubled (about 4-5 hours)
- Grease a tart pan, smoothing with your fingertips and let rise again for a couple of hours.
- Sprinkle with oregano and a few grains of salt.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 180 ° C
See you byebye
Here are today a dessert recipe that is always nice, cookies, that even in the heat are always a doc snack especially if homemade.
As you know my daughter loves them, so every week I’m “forced” to cook them!
I wanted to color a bit the pastry to make funny simply incorporating a bit of colored tails that will melt and go to color biscuits.
I decided to get them made from kamut , but you can pick as the most you like.
To you coloured cookies with kamut flour:
Colored biscuits with kamut flour
- 250 g of flour kamut
- 100 g of butter
- 50 ml of milk
- 110 g of sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Arrange in the flour mixed with sugar and a teaspoon of baking powder
- Combine the egg in the center, the butter into pieces and begin to knead.
- At the end add milk.
- Form a smooth paste.
- Now insert the dough, manipulating it, the colored tails, keeping aside a little to the surface.
- You will see the dough will be a little colored.
- Remove balls, forming braids and bake at 180 ° C for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy