The sticks of codfish are a must for anyone who does not have time to cook or do not have any idea what to do until the end, as happened to me one morning.
So I cooked this sticks codfish homemade
- 350 g of cod
- 2 eggs
- 150 g of bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- zest of one lemon
- parsley. q.s.
- extra virgin olive oil q.s.
- salt q.s.
- Steaming cod
- Chop fine in a blender.
- Season with salt, add the flour, lemon zest and parsley.
- Mix well.
- Bring to room temperature a little extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan
- Wet your hands, take cod form a rectangle and pass it in bread crumbs, egg and then in bread crumbs again.
- Cook two minutes on each side, drain on paper towels and enjoy them hot.
A quick way to make good use frozen fish.
The children will love, guaranteed ..