Hola people! Spring is coming!
Talking about FOOD, do you remember that I mentioned the wonderful dinner we did Saturday night with our dear friends?! Here is the second that we ate: a fantastic Beef tenderloin with green pepper, a refined receipe quick to prepare.
I did moving away slightly from the original recipe, I omitted the mustard and I blended with the red wine, the Valpolicella revision instead brandy. The result was excellent!
To do something different I thought I’d use as a side dish of potatoTopinambur.
Here is the recipe, Beef tenderloin with green pepper and topinambur chips:
Beef tenderloin with green pepper and topinambur chips
Filetto di manzo al pepe verde e topinambur patatine fritte, un piatto raffinato veloce da preparare
Ricetta: Second course
- 4 Beef tenderloin
- pepper green beans
- salt to taste
- 200 ml of fresh cream
- 1 knob of butter
- Valpolicella red wine (or brandy)
For the tipinambur chips:
- 2 medium-sized topinambur
- enough flour
- olive oil
- salt to taste
- Take a bit of green peppercorns and put them on each slice of tenderloin.
- In a pan melt a knob of butter, and cook the tenderloin two minutes for side. Keep them from the heat.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, add the wine, cream and other grains, salt and let restrict the sauce.
- At this point take the tenderloin and let them cook for 2-3 minutes in the sauce, season with salt and serve.
Now prepare the topinambur crisps:
- Peel the topinambur, cut into thin slices, wash the slices under cold water and dry them.
- In a bowl, flour them well.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chips until golden.
- Drain on paper towels. Finally add salt to taste.
- Serve next to the Beef tenderloin
Good evening to averybody!