Today it’s the father’s day! My best wishes to all daddies!
It ‘s the first time I make the donuts (Zeppole di San Giuseppe), traditional Campanian sweets and I must say that I’ ll just make more, we liked very much!
I got the choux pastry recipe by Mysia blog.
To you the recipe:
- For the choux pastry:
- 180 ml of water
- 120 g of flour type 00
- 45 g of butter
- 3 eggs
- lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- For the filling cream:
- 200 g chocolate gianduja
- 100 ml of fresh cream kitchen
- In a saucepan combine water, butter into pieces, sugar and the lemon zest.
- Bring to a boil, stir and remove from heat.
- At this point add the flour and put on the fire.
- When it is formed a dough that is detached from the walls, remove from heat and begin to add one egg at a time, stir well one at a time.
- Council to use at this stage electric whips, help to incorporate the eggs well and get so '
- the right consistency.
- Line the baking sheet with paper.
- Place in a pastry bag and form the mixture of the nests round (with this recipe it will get 10-11).
- Bake at 190 ° C for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cream the chocolate:
- Melt the chocolate with cream, let cool and put the cream abundantly in the center. Garnish with a cherry or hazelnut.