Hello Friends! Today is Sunday and there is a nice sweet, smarties’ Cookies!
I made them this week, thanks to the sick child at home (as usual: D) and drizzly weather.
As soon as the weather is a bit dreary, my daughter wants them to do ….ahahha
They are colorful, healthy and good for children:
Cookies decorated with sprinkles of smarties
- 230 g of flour type 00 + 20 g approximately flour for dusting
- 1 egg
- 50 g of butter
- 50 ml of milk
- 110 g of sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Add sugar and yeast to the flour and mix.
- Have a fountain, add the middle egg, butter, diced, begin to knead then add the milk little by little.
- Form an homogeneous mixture, remove small balls, mash a little ', arrange them on the baking sheet.
- Enter at this point of the sweets smarties.
- Sometimes put floured on work surface.
- Bake about 12 minutes at 180 ° C, preheated oven.
- Do not panic if you subtract them when they seem too soft, when it will cool theywill become beautiful fragrant
Byebye and good week