Goodmorning! This little ball are very yummy!!!!
Meatballs with chickpeas
Meatballs with chickpeas, a simple and complete second course
Ricetta: Second Course
- 150 g of cooked chickpeas
- 1 egg
- 40 g of grated cheese
- basil to taste
- 30 g breadcrumbs
- olive oil as needed
- Mash the chickpeas with a drop of oil.
- Put them in a bowl
- Combine the egg, cheese, bread crumbs, basil and salt to taste
- Shape into balls and roll in breadcrumbs
- Grease a baking dish, arrange the meatballs and bake at 180 ° Cto 25 mnuti, turning them over halfway through cooking.