Day has passed, how did you spend the weekend? We’ve brought the child to the petting zoo , we had a blast and the little girl is finally rising about the Dear pony ! She really wanted to go up as well on the horses ! hahaha … Sometimes we want these days ! .
Talking about food , sometimes we have dinner on the small table , just like the previous time where I made delicious flatbread with herbs . (See here)
The other night , I prepared for the occasion panmozzarella by Luca Montersino, seen on the web, a recipe that has amazing mozzarella dough. By adapting the recipe to my personal taste , I thought we would give some tasty flatbread pan mozzarella .
I made some small changes to the original recipe that did not spoil the result , I didn’t put the dough in the fridge and I made double rise.
Here you are the flatbread pan mozzarella spelled with sesame seeds and poppy :
Spelled flatbread with mozzarella
- 300 g spelled flour
- semolina enough for the pastry
- 120 ml of milk
- 6 g of yeast (about one third of the cube)
- 30 g of butter
- 1 mozzarella 125 g
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- sesame seeds and poppy seeds for garnish
- coarse salt to taste to the surface
- Combine the flour, salt and sugar and place in a fountain.
- Dissolve the yeast in a little warm milk and put it in the center of the fountain.
- Combine mozzarella in the center previously crushed and pulped to loose remaining water.
- Also add butter into small pieces and brought to room temperature.
- Combine the remaining milk and mix. Form a homogeneous mixture, flouring from time to time with semolina.
- Let rise in warm place for 3-4 hours.
- After that wet your hands and flatten the dough with oil.
- With a glass forming disks that are arranged in a row on the baking sheet.
- Let them rise again for another hour.
- Then again with wet hands for oil, mash them lightly with your fingertips making small little holes, sprinkle with sesame and poppy seeds and bake at 200 ° C for 215 minutes approximately.
This dose will be about 10-15, depending on the size that you want to give.
I was thinking to freeze some, however it was not possible!
Their fragrance is amazing! ciaoooo
As I told you in my previous post, yesterday we ate in a way a little bit unusual! is already the second time that we do it with Romina and she gets mad because it’s a novelty.
We eat sitting on the cushions, as do the Indians hahaha, appliance does good for the table, our little table is also very low, so for this kind of thing is very comfortable, a nice candle in the center and that’s super!
Therefore, along with the magnificent carrot chips violets were also fantastic scones with herbs that have accompanied with mortadella, salami, and a nice glass of red wine! The best of life!
Here is the recipe for little flatbread with herbs:
Small flatbread with herbs
- 150 g of semolina
- 150 g flour 00
- 150 ml of milk
- 20 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 scant teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- half a packet of dry yeast
- extra virgin olive oil as needed for brushing
- enough herbs (rosemary, oregano, marjoram, sage)
- Combine the two flours and mix with a teaspoon of sugar and salt
- Dissolve yeast in warm milk
- Place the flour, pour in the center of the milk with the dissolved yeast, begin to knead and add the oil. Form a smooth and homogeneous mixture and let it rise for 3-4 - hours until doubled in volume.
- At this point, take the dough and your hands are wet with oil, apply like we do with the pizza.
- With the help of glass, cut circles in which we will have on the baking sheet.
- Lead to the second rising for at least 1 hour
- After that resume and pigiarle obtaining some nice humps.
- Chop the herbs, brush the surface with oil, add a few grains of coarse salt and bake at 200 ° C for 15 minutes.
This is the dose for about a dozen small flat bread
Notes: I used a yeast that is new to me but I’m not mad, in fact recommend brewer’s yeast or better p.m.
Since my husband loves me, when I add in the shopping list to buy the baking powder because I finished it, he obviously buy one for pizza, does nothing on the package if there is a mega focacciona almost bigger than the paper! So I have to use it!