This receipe reminds me when I was a child! It ‘s a favorite pasta shape to me, my mom made myself often with tomato sauce (Childhood memories).
Since we gave kindly gorgonzola and we do not like very much, I decided to make us receipe of pasta, for dinner insured, pasta with gorgonzola and beets:
Small pasta gorgonzola and chard
Small pasta gorgonzola and chard, a first for big tasty reminiscent of the small
Ricetta: First Course
- 320 g of small pasta
- 5-6 large leaves of chard
- 100 g of gorgonzola (blue cheese)
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt to taste
- grated cheese to taste
- pepper to taste
- Boil for ten minutes in salted water the beets
- Drain and Cook them with the garlic, shallot and a clove of garlic for Twenty Minutes.
- Cook the pasta in salted water, drain and toss with the beets and gorgonzola cheese
- Serve with grated cheese and Lovely, a little olive oil and a sprinkling of pepper.