Hello dear! How are you? Well past April 25 ….
Talking about food, now I would like to propose a nice recipe, perfect for summer which opens soon, a dish that you can enjoy both cold and warm.
I bought a pack of buckwheat, usually I used it in the form of flour, but it’s more exciting to cook, also it doesn’t need to soak and boil about 20 minuti.
You can find it in all the well-stocked supermarkets and it is cheap.
As you know the buckwheat is not a cereal then it’s for celiac in the first place and those who, takes some ‘limit the gluten, it is ideal.
You will see that in addition to the palate will benefit ‘also your health, plus it is also very easy and quick to prepare.
- 280 g of buckwheat
- 1 zucchini
- 5-6 asparagus
- 110 g of peeled shrimp
- salt q.s.
- extra virgin olive oil
- parsley q.s.
- Rinse under running water buckwheat and boil in salted water for about 20-30 minutes.
- Drain and let cool in a large bowl, add a little oil to keep it sticking.
- Set aside.
- Boil shrimp in salted water for about 15 minutes, drain and peel them.
- Meanwhile in a wok kitchen cook for about 10 minutes the diced zucchini and asparagus-made pieces and private stem.
- Season with salt and sprinkle with parsley.
- At this point, add the sauce of zucchini and asparagus also the shrimp and cook everything for 5 minutes, adding a little water or broth if it tends to stick.
- When cooked, add the mixture to the buckwheat, season if necessary with salt, sprinkle with parsley and still make a last lap of virgin olive oil.
- Stir well and serve either warm or cold to your pleasure.
Good evening to everybody! See you to the next !